"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, February 23, 2008



Its been a while since I updated.


The airshow open for public starts tomorrow, and I have decided to give it a miss this year. haha... maybe next time when I have spare cash.



Sian ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$_$ I want to go on a holiday. $_$


I logged-in to blogger 3 times on 3 different days, 4 counting now, and I still dont know what to blog. Haha
Ohwells...
Its danny date day :D tomorrow, so I shall go off to bed.

Btw, if you are bored, you can try this website: Viwawa. Can play dai dee, Wahjong... etc. Fun fun. All local version. Playable. chatable too, but quite a few childish assholes.


Good night.


Posted at 01:23






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-